Gaia-Wind is a world leading manufacturer of high performance small wind turbines.
Reduce your energy costs, generate an income, offset your carbon footprint.
Gaia-Wind 133 small wind turbines have a long track record of reliability. Designed in Denmark and manufactured in Scotland to operate in moderate wind speed areas, they have been in operation for almost 20 years and can now be found in over 500 sites worldwide. Our customers find installing one or more Gaia-Wind turbines an easier and more convenient way of generating ROI than medium wind turbines.
- Income generator – our turbine is MCS accredited making it eligible for grants and financial subsidy schemes such as the UK feed in tariff. Overcome rising energy costs
- High energy production – our small wind turbine’s oversized blade allows it to capture much more energy from the wind than similar sized turbines, providing earlier payback and greater earnings
- Tried and tested design – nearly 20 years of Danish design experience and field testing. Rigorously tested and approved by Risø in Denmark (HB Certificate), TÜV-NEL in Scotland and the UK (MCS Accreditation), and NREL in USA
- Quiet - the quietest turbine across the full range of wind speeds. Its steady rotation reduces noise nuisance, such as that from medium wind turbines, which offers more site options for planning applications
- Reliability and safety – three levels of braking mechanisms mean that the blade never over-speeds or runs out of control. Repair costs are kept to a minimum and your small wind turbines are ensured a long life
Our wind turbines are ideally suited for working farms, businesses, rural properties, and community projects, and installing one or more Gaia-Wind turbines provides an easier and more convenient way of generating ROI than medium wind turbines.
We are dedicated to ensuring our customers benefit from the outstanding performance and economic advantages offered by our wind turbines.
To find out more about our small wind turbines and for a free consultation on whether your site is suitable: contact us for more information